Your safety and the safety of our stuff is our greatest priority. We have implemented the following measures to ensure a healthy and safe environment:
- Mandatory Online COVID-19 screening check should be submitted by all students, stuff members and parents entering the studio.
- Face masks must be worn by anyone in common areas.
- Dancers should bring a mask to wear.
- Students have the option to wear face masks during classes.
- Studio protocols will be based on the city’s color code at the time of classes. We will be abiding by any guidelines required by the city and province
- Student shall arrive not earlier than 5 min before the class and leave not later than 5 min after the class ends.
- Students shall arrive dressed and ready to dance to minimize change room time.
- Studio will be sanitized in between each class.
- Hand washing and sanitizing policies and procedures will be posted and enforced throughout the facility.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in multiple areas.
- Class sizes will be minimized in order to maintain the 2-meter distance.
- Studio is marked to ensure the 2-meter distance between dancers.
- Parents will not be allowed in the studio with dancers ages 7 and over.
- One parent will be allowed in the studio with dancers ages 6 and under.
- Temperature check upon arrival when necessary.
- Advanced pre-registration and payment required for all drop-in classes not later than 2 hours before the class.
- Anyone showing signs of illness will not be permitted into the class.